18.21 Man Made Sweet Tobacco Spirits, 3.4 fl. oz.
Usually ships in 24 hours
• Inspired by the roaring spirit of swanky Prohibition era speak easy lounges.
• Parfum grade. 20% oil blend. 80% denatured alcohol. No water.
• Depth, longevity and sillage from a rich complex mixture of nearly 30 oils.
• Notes of citrus, spicy saffron and dried fruit provide the initial impression.
• Notes of manuka honey, dark toned vanilla and tonka bean waft in and out during dry down.
• Notes of tobacco, exotic woods and powdery musk round out the base.
• 10-12 hour projection.
• Transcends gender.
• Niche barrel house.
• Made in small batches.
• Glass bottle with fine mist atomizer.
Indulge in the masculine spirit of 18.21 Man Made Sweet Tobacco Spirits. With its blend of ingredients from around the world, this enduring fragrance makes an extraordinary statement.
The resonating base notes consist of vanilla beans from Mexico, patchouli from India, and exhilaratingly warm, exotic woods and rare resins from South America combined with powdery musk notes.
Top notes stimulate the senses through a blend of fresh and sparkling Italian lemon, clary sage from Russian prairies, Indian saffron, and a precious, vintage wine.
Middle notes then filter through with the aromas of dried plums and Manuka honey from New Zealand, as well as sweet tonka beans from the plains of Africa.